The term ‘Skipper Technologies’ or ‘Skippertech’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- By entering our Website, you acknowledge that information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services and a legal Lawsuit.
- Certain services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- All descriptions of services or service pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any service at any time.
- If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
- Price mentioned is fixed and non-negotiable.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Skipper Technologies’ prior written consent.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
- We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed.
- If you believe that your rights are being violated by an item or information on the site, feel free to contact us via mail.
All materials contained on this site are protected by copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior permission of Skipper Technologies. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from materials contained within this site. You may download content, pages and downloadable materials from this website for your personal, non-commercial use only.