Looking to Buy Total Station at best Price in India? Here at Skipper Technologies, we provide all kinds of Topcon Total Station such as Manual Total Station or Electronic Total Station which is either DOS Based or Windows Based, Robotic Total Station and more with Proper Calibration and Training in India. For more information Call Us at – +91-9112691126
Few key Points about a Total Station:
- A Total Station is an electronic/optical Instrument used in modern surveying.
- A Total Station is an instrument which consists of the following:
i) Distance measuring instrument (EDM).
ii) An angle measuring instrument (Theodolite).
iii) A simple microprocessor.
- A Total station is designed for measuring of slant distances, horizontal and vertical angles and elevations in topographic and geodetic works.
- The measurement results can be recorded into the internal memory, Data can be downloaded from the total station to a computer and application software used to compute results and generate a map of the surveyed area.
- A Total Station can be used when:
i) When two points are given.
ii) When only one co-ordinate is given.
iii) When no co-ordinates were given in which case arbitrary system of coordinates can be used.