Looking to Buy Total Station at best Price in India? Here at Skipper Technologies, we provide all kinds of Topcon Total Station such as Manual Total Station or Electronic Total Station which is either DOS Based or Windows Based, Robotic Total Station and more with Proper Calibration and Training in India. For more information Call Us at – +91-9112691126
Key Points about a Total Station:
- A Total Station is an electronic/optical Instrument used in modern surveying.
- A Total Station is an instrument which consists of the following:
i) Distance measuring instrument (EDM).
ii) An angle measuring instrument (Theodolite).
iii) A simple microprocessor.
- A Total station is designed for measuring of slant distances, horizontal and vertical angles and elevations in topographic and geodetic works.
- The measurement results can be recorded into the internal memory, Data can be downloaded from the total station to a computer and application software used to compute results and generate a map of the surveyed area.
- A Total Station can be used when:
i) When two points are given.
ii) When only one co-ordinate is given.
iii) When no co-ordinates were given in which case arbitrary system of coordinates can be used.
Accessories for Total Station:
Difference between Manual and Robotic Total Station:
|A Manual Total Station is less Costly and requires Manual Operation.||A Robotic Total Station is more Costly and has a motor so it can be controlled remotely.|
|A manual total station is a two-person operation such as 2 People can Measure upto 400 points per day.||A robotic total station is a one-person operation such as 1 Person can Measures more than 600 points per day.|
|It is Tough to Stake Out/ Lay out.||It is Easy to Stake Out/ Lay out.|
|The Locking system is Horizontal and Vertical.||It has No Locking system.|