Topcon Corporation, Japan in collaboration with Skipper Technologies India. Pvt. Ltd. and Topcon Sokkia India Pvt. Ltd. organized a Road Show on 17th Feb 2020 in Mumbai. In this event, they showcased their new Products.
Engineers from Topcon Corporation, Japan organized this Roadshow for the purpose of demonstrating the proper use and exciting features of their new Instruments.
The information that we learned about instruments from the Roadshow are –
- An effective combination of Robotic Total Station and A high-speed Laser Scanner.
- This instrument covers a wide range of application including documenting job site to performing construction verification and simplifying the workflow.
- The GTL 1000 is four times faster than any other Total Station scanner available in the market.
- It is truly a rugged GNSS receiver with removable batteries and 452 Number of Channels.
- It is embedded with Topcon Fence Antenna and Universal Tracking Technology that can track every satellite signal present nearby.
- It also has 9 Axis inertial measurement unit and a compact 3 axis compass that can even measure on steep slopes and hard to reach spots.
- It consists of most Advance GNSS Technologies design to withstand harshest field environments.
- It consists of 226 Number of Universal Tracking Channels.
- A high performing Robotic Total Station that allows long-range reflectorless measurements and hybrid positioning solution.
- This instrument comes with a pocket 3D software drives that assist with complex 3D road layout.
- It is a 3D mobile mapping system that offers precise positioning and attitude in a dynamic environment.
- This instrument comes with an inbuild rotating Lidar Sensor that takes a measurement at the rate of 700,000 pulses per second at a range of 100 meters and during each rotation of this instrument it covers full 360 degrees around the system, each from a slightly different viewing angle.
Topcon LN 100/150
- This instrument is an innovative combination of Robotic Total Station and self-leveling laser.
- This instrument is easy to set up and embedded with a colorful touch screen tablet controller that can display simple point layout or large CAD drawings is in your hand anywhere on the project site.