This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this website owned and managed by Skipper Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
3. How safe is purchasing a product from us.
- We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, message or other direct contacts from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone unless you ask us to.
- This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how visitors use the site. Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Skipper Technologies only.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
We play it safe to ensure the safety of your data. At the point when you submit delicate data by means of the site, your data is ensured both on the web and offline.While we use SSL encryption on our website to ensure the safety of data transmitted on the web, we additionally secure your data when disconnected. Just employees who need the data to play out a particular work for instance, any Purchase or client care are conceded access to the recognizable data. The PCs/servers in which we store the recognizable data are kept in a safe domain.